Weakness for Bias Tape

Sunday, July 07, 2013


I have a weakness for bias tape and all it's uses.  I found myself making more tape this week as I couldn't put my hands on some I had made earlier.  The tape  is often left in the "might use oneday, but can't remember where it is " pile when I finish each project. 

This had me reflecting on just how many time I've been using this stuff.  It turns out I use it alot.


Thanks to bias tape we have facings to little dresses, pockets trims, buzzy bits of piping, jigsaw puzzle bags.  Sometimes I have a mind to turn all my stash into long strips of bias tape...

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I always seem to make mine to order but having a stash of it to pull out and use is a very tempting idea! Not that I need more stash items you understand...
    Love those pocket details, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made bias tape for anything other than quilting but now you have opened a whole new door for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol its an addiction but a good one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive never made bias tape, i shall have to try!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *