Wonderful, Marvelous, New Rags

Saturday, June 11, 2011


There's a new market in town. The second New Rags Market was in the Masterton Town Hall yesterday. Mum and I went to have a peek. I have to admit it was my second time. I was fortunate enough to win the goodie parcelat the first market in May, and picked the amazing parcel from Abbie today. The kids have run amok with the goodies, but trust me the market was great. You can find out more about it over here on facebook. The next one is July 2.

Look carefully and you can spot - needle felted sheep, Cherry Blossom soap, Stamped vintage textiles from Mon Ami, Bib from ASQ, a Spellbound book, beads that have been Linkplayed with and fought over (lost the tag on these), Fig and olive delishousness from Elia Gourmet Olives, a badge from Ramari and more figgy chocolate. There were some slices from Frilly's too, but the camera wasn't fast enough to get those.

Right, now off to try help myself to a second cup of hot chocolate.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sadie almost got the felted sheep until she saw the birds and nest....she had to have one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *