Name That Blanket

Monday, March 01, 2010


Check these out. I was recently given some vintage shop samples of Onehunga Blankets. Beautiful little tabs complete edging ribbon and with a sample of the edging ribbon. If you look closely you can see that some still have a little sticker bearing their names – Dusky Pink, Imperial Red, Sunset, Champagne, Maize and so on.


What on earth am I going to do with them that will do them justice? Their names alone have me falling in to textile love. How can you not adore a blanket named Guava? Those without names feel a little orphaned, so maybe I need some new names too.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmmmm... Imperial red and Champagne sound really good too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *