I Love Ticking

Monday, October 26, 2009


I have a weakness for ticking. I love the way that a simple design can evoke such a feeling of nostalgia. Add some rick rack and I am completely over the moon. Now, both my daughters have ticking curtains.


There was rush to get them finished for the spare room, allowing E some time in her new room before the arrival of her sister. During the rush, I didn’t get the free time and a tidy room coinciding. In the mean time, E has moved from her little big bed into her bigger big bed. The house and garden moment appeared lost.


Until her first sleep over, that is. E had a friend staying on Friday night and so the big and little beds were out again. Both E and Miss H were able to help me (un) make the beds for the occasion.


So there we go, the ticking curtains, finally.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your ticking curtains too. Would you believe my red ticking curtains are still in my sewing pile? Less blogging, more sewing, that's what needs to happen at my house.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *