Lots of Little Dresses

Monday, September 21, 2009


Little E has been getting some quality time in dresses lately. I’m searching for the perfect summer outfit, that doesn’t get in the way of toilet training. I’ve lined up tutorials to work my way through.

The bow on this one proved too intriguing. E was found dress-less 20 minutes after putting it on and the dress was somewhere on the floor.

Yesterday, it lasted a little longer. Well, actually all day. The dress tutorial can be found here. It’s brilliantly simple and very fast. If you look closely you can even see E mutteringhte word “fast” as she speeds by. She has habit of putting on her best performance, and in this case her fastest, when the camera comes out.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *