Sewing with Wonder Woman

Friday, January 23, 2009


I've spent some quality time sewing with Wonder Woman today. The variegated thread was playing up as I was quilting the girly option. Masses of it slipped off the end of the reel and I was about to give up. I tried decanting it onto bobbins. It was getting time consuming and cumbersome to say the least. Then I remembered a trick I had heard about using a cup to hold the bobbin loosely. I think Wonder Woman sews quite well, saved the day even. I think I'll invite her to help me again sometime.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wonder Woman to the rescue! :) Nice tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoiu quilt with a machine?! That impresses me more than the flexible wonderwoman!! Cant wait to see the quilt.
    love Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. Its definitely one to remember. Your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *