Passing On The Love

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Last weekend we headed out of town for the day to pass on the love. Remember this quilt?

As I had mentioned earlier, it's not quite my colours. However it is my cousin's. I rang him up and asked if he wanted a quilt and there was a resounding yes.


Jacob has recently moved home. At an age when everyone expects you to be forging a career, sometimes there are more important things to do and more important places to be. Jacob's father was diagnosed with Motor Neuron disease a few years ago. Right now there is no better place to be than at home, helping.


As the pattern is a variation of Jacob's ladder, it seems only fitting that my cousin Jacob should have it.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. It's a lovely quilt. I'm sure it will be appreciated. Found your blog thru AmandaJean's blog. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a truly beautiful quilt! I adore the "border" design! And whilst they may not be "your" colours, you have certainly used them well. I hope your lovely Jacob has lots of really good times with his dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, awesome gift. i love that quilt! so sweet of you

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *