The Baby Gown Production Line

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yep, there are more babies on the way. In case you were wondering, none of them are mine. The first of little E's friends becomes a big brother in just 4 weeks. So, it was back to the gown production line one Saturday at our place. The results:



3 new gowns (the green one was made earlier). I am getting attached to using striped fabric on the trim.


I was determined to use every inch of the yellow fabric and so came up with mint and yellow number. I'm not too sure about that one and beginning to wonder why I asked my dearest for colour advice. Now, I figure it's nothing that some well placed embroidery of yellow ducks on green grass can't fix.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *