Tutorial Month Hello

Friday, May 02, 2008

Hello to those who are new to reading Seven Stitches.


It was an epic tutorial month at Sew Mama Sew. I was delighted to have my tutorial featured in one of the days of tutorials.


I've been blogging since January this year. The title comes from both my favorite number and a certain constellation that the title sounds like (more about that in June). While you are here, take a look around, let me know what you think. Keep in mind I am in the Southern Hemisphere, so the seasonal things may look a little out of kilter.


After the tutorial month I have an even longer list of things I would like to make starting out with

the twirly skirt – little e would look great in that, though maybe when she is bigger
a brooch keeper – I have soft spot for sparkly things

or a post it note quilt - I love random piecing.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *