Sunhat That Stays On

Monday, March 10, 2008


I saw this pattern in Enid Gilchrist's Baby Book” and was intrigued. It appeared to be a sun hat that would adjust as she grows and with ties to stay on. All up it is a simple old fashioned bonnet and unlike the newer hats little e has, it stays on.


I was keen to attach a copy of the pattern but have no idea as to what the copyright status is for these books. If anyone has an idea let me know.


Going by the photos, I'm quietly pleased that the lawn hasn't been mowed for a while.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great hat - it looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hat. Enid is still covered by copyright. I haven't made that hat but after seeing yours have to have a go :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I would love to hear from you.

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *